Before you apply:
Get ready! We advise reading the following steps and requirements before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. Here are the steps to apply:
Gather This Information:
- Contact information: The name, email address and phone number of your high school guidance counselor and principal OR your college academic advisor and Dean.
- A list of school and community organizations with which you have served or participated.
- A “letter of need” stating why you need a scholarship and how YCU will help you.
- A letter of reference from a school and/or community member (non-family).
- Any other relevant documents to support your scholarship request.
Apply for a YCU Scholarship
- Complete your YCU Scholarship Application
- Attach your letter of need, letter of reference, and any other relevant documents to support your request.
- You may either mail to or hand deliver all forms and letters in an envelope to:
Mister Migs YCU Headquarters
2137 Flintstone Drive, Suite E
Tucker, GA 30084
Mary Justman, Executive Director YCU
Phone: 770.939.1100 Ext. 102